2018 Land Pride LR0548
Call for Price
The Land Pride LR05 Series Landscape Rakes are perfectly suited for light-duty use by landscapers and rental yards with applications at housing projects, golf courses, terracing sites, run-off control projects and restoration sites to perform final soil surface preparation and reshaping soil and/or aggregate profile. Optional gauge wheel packages are also available to enable a more consistent finish over uneven or undulating terrain.
- 48" & 60" working widths: Allows adaptability to many tractor sizes.
- 15-20 Tractor HP Range: Fits tractors with a Cat. 0 & Cat. l 3-Point hitch.
- Cat. 0 with Cat. 1 pins and Cat. l limited hitch types: Fits smaller tractors with Cat. 0 hitch & Cat. l limited hitch.
- Retractable Parking Stand: Keeps the frame off the ground and makes hook-up easier.
- Rake teeth support channel Design with channel support. This design supports the rake teeth better than competitor models. Prevents teeth entanglement and keeps attachment hardware from working loose.
- 1/4" x 3/4" High carbon spring steel teeth: Sized to eliminates premature bending and tooth breakage. Constructed of materials that have “memory” to spring back to shape.
- Individual Replaceable teeth: Makes replacing a damaged tooth quick and easy without removing all of the teeth.
- 5 Forward angles: Vary how much material to move.
- Optional Dual Gauge Wheels: Ease of depth control and provides attachments for a grader blade.
- Warranty: One year parts & labor.
- Rake Width: 48 in.
- Approximate Weight (lbs.): 98
- Horsepower Rating: 15-20
- Rake Height: 12 in.
- Hitch Type: Cat. 0 with Cat. I pins & Cat. l Limited
- Parking Stand: Standard
- Individual Replaceable Teeth: Standard
- Number of Teeth: 26
- Teeth Size: 1/4 in. x 3/4 in. wide
- Teeth Spacing: 1 3/4 in. Centers
- Teeth Material: High Carbon Spring Steel
- Angle and Position: 5 Forward Positions, 30 degrees Right or left
- Gauge Wheel Accessory: 8 1/4 in. x 2 3/4 in. Dual Solid Wheels
- Flip Down Grader Blade Option: Not Available
- Rear Blade Attachment Accessory: Not Available
- Working Width
- 48 in.
- Recommended HP
- 15 - 20 hp
- 98 lb.