2018 Land Pride LR1696
Call for Price
The LR16 Series Landscape Rakes from Land Pride perform final soil surface preparation and reshaping soil and/or aggregate profile and offer angling capabilities to meet specific finishing needs. Optional gauge wheel packages are also available to enable a more consistent finish over uneven or undulating terrain. The LR16 offers a flip-down grader to expedite material distribution and contouring tasks. These Land Pride Landscape Rakes are perfectly suited for use by landscapers, contractors, and rental yards and have applications at housing and road construction projects, golf courses, terracing sites, run-off control projects, and reclamation and reforestation sites.
- Retractable Parking Stand: Keeps the frame off the ground and makes hook-up easier.
- 3 1/2” Pivot tube: Heavy frame tube. Heaviest in its class.
- 16 1/2” Rake height: Can move a great deal of material.
- Rake teeth support channel: Design with channel support. This design supports the rake teeth better than competitor models. Prevents teeth entanglement and keeps attachment hardware from working loose.
- 5/16’ x 1" High carbon spring steel teeth: Sized to eliminates premature bending and tooth breakage. Constructed of materials that have “memory” to spring back to shape.
- Individual Replaceable teeth: Makes replacing a damaged tooth quick and easy without removing all of the teeth.
- Dual gauge wheels: Gives operator better depth control. Wide & Narrow wheels available.
- Flip-down grader blade with end plates (optional): Enables the rake to perform light blading duties for moving and leveling dirt as well as other materials. Grader blade can be flipped up when not in use.
- Rear Blade Attachment Accessory: The rake assembly can be removed from the main frame and a RB16 Series rear blade assembly can be attached to the frame to give the Land Pride Rake versatility.
- 60", 72", 84", 96" Working Widths: Meets a wide range of customer needs.
- LR16 Series: 20-40 Tractor HP Range and LR26 Series: 25-60 Tractor HP Range: Fits many tractors with a Cat. l 3-Point hitch.
- Quick Hitch Adaptable: Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch for a quick and easy one person hook-up.
- Rake Width: 96 in.
- Approximate Weight (lbs.): 316
- Number of Teeth: 48
- Horsepower Rating: 20-40
- Hitch Category: Cat. I, Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Pivot Tube Diameter: 3 1/2 in.
- Rake Height: 16 1/2 in.
- Parking Stand: Standard
- Individual Replaceable Teeth: Standard
- Teeth Size: 5/16 in. x 1 in. Wide
- Teeth Spacing: 2 in. Centers
- Teeth Material: High Carbon Spring Steel
- Rake Angle, Manually: 7 Positions, Maximum 45° Right or Left in 15° increments
- Rake Angle, Hydraulically (Accessory): Infinite number of positions, maximum 45° Right or Left
- Dual Gauge Wheels (Accessory): Dual Narrow Width Wheels 13 in. x 4 in. x 6 in. or Dual Wide Width Wheels 13 in. x 6.5 in. x 6 in.
- Flip Down Grader Blade (Accessory): Flip Down Self Supporting Grader Blade with Blade-up Locking Handles and Locking Pins
- Rear Blade Attachment (Accessory): Available in 60 in., 72 in. & 84 in. Working Widths
- Working Width
- 96 in.
- Recommended HP
- 20-40 hp
- 316 lb.