2018 Land Pride LR2696
Call for Price
The LR26 Series Landscape Rakes are ideal for spreading rock, moving debris, preparing seed beds, and reshaping soil and/or aggregate profile. LR26 Rakes are available in 84" and 96" widths. These Landscape Rakes offer seven forward angles up to 45 degrees. The LR26 is designed for tractors up to 60 HP and features a quick-hitch compatible Cat. 1 Hitch and can be ordered with an optional hydraulic angling kit.
- Retractable Parking Stand: Keeps the frame off the ground and makes hook-up easier.
- 16 1/2” Rake height: Can move a great deal of material.
- Rake teeth support channel: Design with channel support. This design supports the rake teeth better than competitor models. Prevents teeth entanglement and keeps attachment hardware from working loose.
- 5/16’ x 1" High carbon spring steel teeth: Sized to eliminates premature bending and tooth breakage. Constructed of materials that have “memory” to spring back to shape.
- Individual Replaceable teeth: Makes replacing a damaged tooth quick and easy without removing all of the teeth.
- 7 Angle positions: Versatility in operation. Vary how much material to move.
- 60", 72", 84", 96" Working Widths: Meets a wide range of customer needs.
- LR16 Series: 20-40 Tractor HP Range and LR26 Series: 25-60 Tractor HP Range: Fits many tractors with a Cat. l 3-Point hitch.
- Quick Hitch Adaptable: Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch for a quick and easy one person hook-up.
- Rake Width: 96 in.
- Approximate Weight (lbs.): 348
- Number of Teeth: 48
- Horsepower Rating: 25-60
- Hitch Category: Cat. I, Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Pivot Tube Diameter: 3 1/2 in.
- Rake Height: 16 1/2 in.
- Parking Stand: Standard
- Individual Replaceable Teeth: Standard
- Teeth Size: 5/16 in. x 1 in. Wide
- Teeth Spacing: 2 in. Centers
- Teeth Material: High Carbon Spring Steel
- Rake Angle, Manually: 7 Positions, Maximum 45° Right or Left in 15° increments
- Rake Angle, Hydraulically (Accessory): Infinite number of positions, maximum 45° Right or Left
- Dual Gauge Wheels (Accessory): Dual Narrow Width Wheels 13 in. x 4 in. x 6 in. or Dual Wide Width Wheels 13 in. x 6.5 in. x 6 in.
- Flip Down Grader Blade (Accessory): Flip Down Self Supporting Grader Blade with Blade-up Locking Handles and Locking Pins
- Rear Blade Attachment (Accessory): Available in 72 in., 84 in. & 96 in. Working Widths
- Working Width
- 96 in.
- Recommended HP
- 25-60 hp
- 348 lb.