2018 Land Pride PD25
Call for Price
Nurseries, tree farms, landscapers, contractors, construction companies, farmers, ranchers and municipalities will find the Land Pride PD25 Series Post Hole Diggers a good fit for their heavy-duty applications. The PD25 Series is designed for Category 1 or 2 three-point attachment, offers a 48" auger length, and a choice of 6", 9", 12", 15", 18" or 24" auger flights with cast steel fishtail tips.
- Cat. 1 or 2 Hitch: Fits a wider variety of tractors by fitting Cat. 1 & 2.
- 2 7/8" Yoke: 3/16"+ Wall thickness for strength.
- 3 1/2" Reinforced boom: 7/32" Wall with 3/8" x 2" bar for strength.
- Auger flighting: Constant thickness on 1/4" flighting vs. tapered.
- Replaceable hardened steel points on auger: Hardened points will last longer than non-hardened. Points can easily be replaced when worn or damaged. Cast steel auger fishtail tips.
- Gearbox HP rating: 25 Series: 25-55 HP and 35 Series: 30-75 HP.
- 2" Output shaft: Fits most other auger manufacturers for users who don’t need a new auger.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Cat. 3 driveline with shear-pin or optional radial pin clutch: Protection against obstructions. Radial pin works like a ‘ratchet’ to continually put driving force on the auger in tough conditions.
- Alignment handle (optional): Guide the auger from the tractor seat.
- Down pressure kit (optional): Allows additional force to be supplied, hydraulically, to the beam to help force digger into the ground.
- Post Hole Digger stand (optional): Bracket mounted to bottom of gearbox can incorporate a Post Hole Digger stand. This allows operator to hook up and unhook from tractor more safely. Stand supports unit and will store unit when it is not on the tractor.
- Tractor HP Range: 25 to 55 HP
- Weight Without Auger: 186 lbs.
- Auger Length: 48 in.
- Auger Flight Thickness: 1/4 in.
- Auger Pipe: 2 1/2 in. ID
- Auger Tooth Construction: Forged, Individually Replaceable. 40 Degree angle installed on flat side; 50 Degree angle installed on angled side
- Number of Teeth: (6 in. - 2 teeth) (9 in. & 12 in. - 4 teeth) (15 in. - 5 teeth) (18 in. - 6 teeth) (24 in. - 8 teeth)
- Pilot: Cast steel, 3 drill points
- Driveline Cat.: Cat. III Shear bolt - Standard; Cat. III Radial pin clutch - Optional (Recommended on Auger Sizes 15 in. and above.)
- Maximum Operating PTO Speed: 300 RPM
- Gearbox: 1 3/8 in. 6B spline input shaft, 3.18:1 Ratio
- Gearbox Oil Capacity & Type: 4.6 Pints of SAE80-90W EP oil
- Output Shaft: 2 in. O.D. Round
- 3-Point Hitch Cat.: Cat. I & II
- Boom Tube: 3 1/2 in. O.D.
- Yoke Tube: 2 7/8 in. O.D.
- Auger Sizes (Options): 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, or 24 in.
- Auger Extensions (Accessories): 7 in. & 14 in. Extensions Available
- Cat. III Torque Limiter Driveline: Available
- Hydraulic Down Pressure Kit: Available
- Storage Stand: Available
- 3 1/2 in. O.D.
- Auger Size
- 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, or 24 in.
- Gear Reduction
- 3.18:1 Ratio
- 186 lb. without auger