2018 Land Pride SP3084
Call for Price
The SP30 Series Soil Pulverizers loosen, pulverize, and level packed or encrusted soils in preparation for seeding or laying of new sod. Land Pride SP30 Soil Pulverizers come in 72" and 84" working widths making them well suited for use by landscapers, rental yards, construction contractors, and professional turf managers. Applications include golf courses, housing developments, athletic fields, nurseries, sod farms, transportation right-of-ways, and park systems. The 30 Series is available with single or double spiked rollers to break up tough soil conditions. The second roller can also be easily added later with no wasted parts.
- Replaceable heat-treated sleeves: Heat-treated replaceable sleeves on roller protect spike. Easily replace the sleeve when worn vs. replacing entire spike.
- 3/8” Steel spikes welded to the roller’s surface: Spikes are welded to the roller’s surface rather than to a hole. Damaged spikes can be cut off and replaced.
- Self-aligning bearings with double lip seals on rear roller: Self-aligning bearings conform to the roller and shafts.
- 1” Diameter shaft in roller: Heavy shaft can handle the shock loads from the roller.
- Roller has high number of steel spikes: Better pulverization, more spikes than most competitors
- H Beam: 12”
- 10 1/2” x 2” x 2 ” Scarifier teeth: Scarifier teeth are heat-treated for long life and can be reversed when one side wears down.
- Working widths: 20 Series: 60”, 72”; 30 Series: 72”, 84”
- HP Range: 20 Series: 20-35 HP; 30 Series: 30-50 HP
- Warranty: One year parts and labor
- Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch: Cat. 1 3-point fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch for easy on-off with one person.
- Working Width: 84 in.
- Overall Width: 89 1/4 in.
- Weight (with Single Roller- lb.): 721
- Max Engine HP: 50 hp
- Number of Shanks: 29
- Number of Spikes - Single Roller: 116
- Number of Spikes - Double Roller: 232
- Height: 36 1/2 in.
- Front to Back Length Single Roller: 28 1/4 in.
- Front to Back Length Double Roller: 35 1/4 in.
- Shank Spacing: 2 13/16 in.
- Spiked Roller Tube Diameter: 6 5/8 in. O.D. (Optional Second Roller 5 9/16 in.)
- H-Beam: 12 in.
- A-Frame: 3/8 in. Plate
- Springs - Front Roller: 32 lb./in.
- Springs - Rear Roller: 15 lb./in.
- Spike Material: 3/8 in. x 1 1/4 in. Steel, Replaceable Heat Treated Sleeves
- Hitch: Cat. 1
- Working Width
- 84 in.
- 721 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50 hp