2019 Land Pride LR1672
Call for Price
The LR16 Series Landscape Rakes from Land Pride perform final soil surface preparation and reshaping soil and/or aggregate profile and offer angling capabilities to meet specific finishing needs. Optional gauge wheel packages are also available to enable a more consistent finish over uneven or undulating terrain. The LR16 offers a flip-down grader to expedite material distribution and contouring tasks. These Land Pride Landscape Rakes are perfectly suited for use by landscapers, contractors, and rental yards and have applications at housing and road construction projects, golf courses, terracing sites, run-off control projects, and reclamation and reforestation sites.
- 72" Working Width: Meets a wide range of customer needs.
- LR16 Series: 20-40 Tractor HP Range: Fits many tractors with a Cat. l 3-Point hitch.
- Quick Hitch Adaptable: Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch for a quick and easy one person hook-up.
- Retractable Park Stand: Keeps frame off the ground and makes hook-up easier.
- 3 1/2" Pivot Tube: Heavy frame tube. Heaviest in its class.
- 16 1/2" Rake Height: Can move a great deal of material.
- Rake Teeth Support Channel: Design with channel support. This design supports the rake teeth better than competitor models. Prevents teeth entanglement and keeps attachment hardware from working loose.
- 5/16’ x 1" High Carbon Spring Steel Teeth: Sized to eliminate premature bending and tooth breakage. Constructed of materials that have "memory" to spring back to shape.
- Individual Replaceable Teeth: Makes replacing a damaged tooth quick and easy without removing all of the teeth.
- Angle 7 Positions: Versatility in operation. Vary how much material to move.
- Hydraulic Angle Kit Accessory: Allows the operator to change rake angle from the tractor seat.
- Dual Gauge Wheels Accessory: Gives operator better depth control.
- Flip-Down Grader Blade with End Plates Accessory: Enables the rake to perform light blading duties for moving and leveling dirt as well as other materials. Grader blade can be flipped up when not in use.
- Rear Blade Attachment Accessory: The rake assembly can be removed from the main frame and a Rear Blade attached to give the Land Pride Rake versatility.
- Rake Width: 72 in.
- Approximate Weight (lbs.): 270
- Number of Teeth: 36
- Horsepower Rating: 20-40
- Hitch Category: Cat. L Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Pivot Tube Diameter: 3 1/2 in.
- Rake Height: 16 1/2 in.
- Park Stand: Standard
- Individual Replaceable Teeth: Standard
- Teeth Size: 5/16 in. x 1 in. Wide
- Teeth Spacing: 2 in. Centers
- Teeth Material: High Carbon Spring Steel
- Rake Angle Manually: 7 Forward positions, Maximum 45 deg. Right or Left in. 15 deg. increments
- Rake Angle Hydraulically Accessory: Infinite number of forward positions, maximum 45 deg. Right or Left
- Dual Gauge Wheels Accessory: Dual Narrow Width Wheels 13 in. x 4 in. x 6 in. or Dual Wide Width Wheels 13 in. x 6.5 in. x 6 in.
- Flip Down Grader Blade Accessory: Flip Down Self Supporting Grader Blade with Blade-up Locking Handles and Locking Pins
- Rear Blade Attachment Accessory: Available in. 60 in., 72 in. & 84 in. Working Widths
- Working Width
- 72 in.
- 72 1/2 in.
- 48 7/8 in.
- Recommended HP
- 20 - 40 hp
- 270 lb.