2019 Land Pride RC4715
Call for Price
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Rotary Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous: voluntary testing procedures according to ISO 4254-13.
- Factory assembled: Arrives for quick and easy set-up. Minimal time wasted setting or prepping the unit.
- 7 Year gearbox warranty: Shows confidence in gearbox integrity.
- Rugged heavy built gearboxes: Capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Gearbox seal protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- Sliding guard for splitter gearbox: Sliding guard offers protection and easy access for improved efficiency of splitter gearbox maintenance.
- 2 Piece driveline shields: Driveline grease zerks are easier to access.
- Low hitch weight on tractor tongue: Ideal for smaller hp tractors by reducing the amount of weight on the drawbar.
- Narrow A-frame hitch: Allows for a tighter turning radius.
- Adjustable park jack angle: Park jack can be adjusted to be perpendicular to the ground.
- Adjustable driveline hanger: Serves as support rest for the driveline when the cutter is unhooked from the tractor. Assist operator when attaching driveline to tractor power take-off shaft.
- Input driveline: Cat. 6 CV: Driveline is matched just right for tractor capacity. Constant velocity (CV) U-joint allows for 80 degree turns without doing damage to the driveline.
- Drivelines with slip-clutches: Cat. 4 intermediate; Cat. 4 or Cat. 5 wings. Driveline is sized right for the intended cutting capacity. Slip-clutches will slip under load to minimize twist damage to driveline profiles.
- Grease zerks on end caps of driveline: Intermediate and wing driveline cross journals are easier to grease.
- High blade tip speed: Allows clean cutting of material.
- 6" Blade overlap: Eliminates skipping during turns.
- Diamond blade bar: Provides the critical strength needed for consistent, top performance.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard thick stump jumper material keeps damage to a minimum.
- Smooth top design: Reduces accumulation of debris and is easier and faster to clean.
- Tops of decks are 100% welded: Makes center decks and wing decks stronger.
- 1/4" Sidewall thickness: Increased thickness reduces damage from objects being thrown into deck sidewalls.
- Multiple center skid shoe locations: Run two or four skid shoes in locations under the tongue pivots or out at the wing hinges.
- Beveled skid shoes on wings: Reduces gouging the ground when turning.
- LED signal lights: LED lights are bright, long lasting, and resist vibration, unlike incandescent lights. Hinged wing sections Allows cutter to follow terrain. Ideal for rough ground where hillsides, ditches, and hollows can cause uneven cutting.
- 1" Solid hinge rods: Larger diameter hinge rod provides greater strength in the hinge area.
- Wing transport lock pins: Transport lock pins will hold wings in folded position in the event of hydraulic loss.
- Enclosed dual 1" leveling rods: Cutter pulls equally on the rear axle while traveling over rough terrain.
- 5-Bolt hubs: 5-Bolt hubs makes the wheel assembly more durable and longer lasting.
- Drain holes in wheel rims: Allows water to drain from wheels mounted on folded-up wings.Helps prevent paint deterioration and rusting to the wheel rims.
- Spring cushioned center-axle: Protects unit from bumps and ground shock.
- Optional spring cushioned wing-axles: Further improves ride over a multitude of terrains.
- Replaceable individual wheel spindles: Spindles can be replaced when damaged without replacing entire axle assembly.
- Wheel options: Laminated tires: Eliminates flats.; Air-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting; Foam-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting and can’t go flat.
- LP Performance hitch option: Great for uneven terrain, reduces drawbar wear. Hitch pivots freely up and down and pivots about the tractor drawbar up to 12 degrees in both left and right directions.
- Bar-tite hitch option: Ideal for extreme conditions. Clamps tight to drawbar eliminating drawbar wear.
- Horsepower range: 50 - 250 hp (37.3 - 186.4 kW)
- Gearbox horsepower: 540 rpm or 1000 rpm, 250hp (186.4 kW) Divider and 210hp (156.6 kW) Center & Wings
- Gearbox lubrication: Gear Lube 80-90W EP
- Gearbox oil capacity: Splitter: 3.5 pints (1.66 L); Center deck & Wings: 6 pints (2.84 L)
- Cutting capacity: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Machine Total weight: 5,000 lbs. (2268 kg)
- Tongue weight: 1860 lbs. (843.7 kg)
- Blade tip speed At 540 rpm: Center Blades & Wing Blades = 16,300 FPM (82.8 mps)
- Hitch types: Swivel Clevis Hitch, LP Performance Hitch, Bar-Tite Hitch, Ball Hitch, or Pintle Hitch.
- Hitch jack: Standard (7,000 lbs.) (3175.1 kg)
- Signal lights: LED
- 7 Pin connector: SAE J560 pin configuration
- Cutting width: 15'-0" (4.57 m)
- Overall width: 15'-10" (4.83 m)
- Transport width with 21" tire: 10'-3" (3.12 m) - Single-acting fold option, 7’-3" (2.21 m) - Dual-acting fold option.
- Overall length: 16'-3" (4.95 m) - With center deck raised fully up.
- Deck height: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Cutting height: 1-1/2" - 16" (3.8 cm - 40.6 cm) - Varies by tire option.
- Lift hydraulics: 3" x 8" (7.6 cm x 20.3 cm) hydraulic cylinder, hoses, fittings & stroke control spacers.
- Wing hydraulics: 2 1/2" x 12" (6.4 cm - 30.5 cm) hydraulic cylinders, hoses & fittings.
- Wing transport protection: Wing Transport Lock Pins
- Deck material thickness: 10 Gauge (3.4 mm)
- Side skirt thickness: 1/4" (6 mm) Steel
- Wing Deck: 1 Replaceable skid shoe per wing. Skid shoes:
- Center Deck: 2 Replaceable skid shoes and multiple mounting locations.
- Blades - 6 (2 per carrier): 1/2" x 4" (1.3 cm - 10.2 cm) Heat-treated Skid shoes:, free-swinging alloy steel with uplift.
- Blade overlap: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Blade bolt: Keyed with hardened flat washer & locknut.
- Stump jumper / blade holder: 3/16" (5 mm) Thick round dish shaped pan, reinforced with 1" x 4" (2.5 x 10.2 cm) blade bar.
- Front & rear guards: Optional single row chain or dual row chain.
- Input driveline: 540 & 1000 rpm Cat. 6 with constant velocity u-joint with or without overrunning clutch.
- Intermediate driveline: Standard - Category 4 with slip-clutch.
- Wing drivelines: Standard - Category 4 with slip-clutch or Category 5 with slip-clutch.
- Wheel options: 21" (53.3 cm) or 26" (66 cm) Laminated tires; 24" (61 cm) Used aircraft, foam filled tires; 25.5" (64.8 cm) 20 ply tires, foam filled or pneumatic 29" (73.7 cm) Used aircraft tires
- Number of wheels: 6 - Wheel option: Four on transport axle and one on each wing axle; 8 - Wheel option: Four on transport axle and two on each wing axle.
- Transport axle: Many configurations to choose from.
- Hubs: Cast iron five-bolt hubs with tapered roller bearings and 1 3/4" (4.4 cm) shafts.
- LP Performance hitch & Bar tite hitch pivot shaft diameter: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
- A-frame tongue: 5" x 3" (12.7 cm x 7.6 cm) rectangular tubing
- Working Width
- 15 ft. (4.57 m)
- 15 ft. 10 in. (4.83 m)
- 16 ft. 3 in. (4.95 m)
- 5,000 lbs. (2268 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 50 - 250 hp (37.3 - 186.4 kW)