2019 Land Pride SB1574
Call for Price
Achieve long lasting results with top quality components.
The auger pulls the snow inward as the auger paddles direct it into the high speed impeller. Snow is thrown out of the adjustable chute so you can direct it right where you want it. Because the Snow Blower is making two points of contact with the snow, it can break up hard compacted snow and cover a wider clearing path. Land Pride's SB15 Series Snow Blowers are perfect for snow removal on parking lots, walking paths, homeowner lanes, and driveways on 30 to 59 HP tractors. Available in 74" widths, these units make quick work of your snow chores. With optional hydraulic or electric chute and deflector shield, optional front cutting edge, and optional skid shoes, this unit is built for the work at hand! The 16" auger and 24" impeller make short work of the biggest snow removal tasks.
- Working width: 74"
- Overall width with inner skid shoes: 75 3/4"
- Weight without options: 640 lbs.
- Tractor horsepower: 30-59 hp
- 3-Point hitch: Adjustable Cat. l
- Quick hitch compatible: yes
- Main housing material: 12 Gauge
- Side plate material: 3/16"
- Chute opening at the base: 10"
- Impeller diameter: 24"
- Impeller housing depth: 8"
- Number of impeller blade:s 4
- Auger diameter: 16"
- Number of auger paddles: 4
- Gearbox oil capacity & type: 2.54 Pints of SAE 90W Gearlube
- Drive chain: #60 RC
- Driveline category: Cat. lll, Shearbolt protected
- Driveline shearbolt: M8 x 50 C1.6.6
- Drive shaft shearbolt.: 1/4" -20 Grade 5 bolt
- Lower wear bar construction: Bolt-on, reversible, and replaceable full length lower wear bar, Two options available: Hardened steel wear bar option or steel wear bar option
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Outer skid shoe & weight: Bolt-on, adjustable & replaceable (8 lbs)
- Outer wear bar & weight: Bolt-on, adjustable & replaceable (14 lbs)
- Inner skid shoe & weight: In-board mounted on the rear, adjustable and replaceable (19 lbs)
- Manual Chute rotation & weight Manual: Gear & worm drive (10 lbs.)
- Manual Chute rotation & weight Electric: Gear drive (20 lbs.)
- Manual Chute rotation & weight Hydraulic: Gear drive (12 lbs)
- Manual Deflector type & weight: Lock bar (2 lbs.)
- Deflector type & weight Electric: Electric actuator (25 lbs.)
- Deflector type & weightHydraulic: Hydraulic cylinder (32 lbs.)
- Quality Comer gearbox: Provides long life, durability construction.
- Greasable bearings: Less drag and extends life of unit.
- Adjustable 3-point hitch: Operator may set the distance between tractor and Snow Blower to his/her preference.
- Quick Hitch compatible: Makes for faster and easier hook-up to tractor.
- Large main housing: Ability to handle large drifts.
- Large impeller diameter: The ability to move and throw material farther.
- Guarded discharge chute: Guards against operator putting his or her hands into the impeller.
- Bolt-on reversible lower wear bar: Protects against wear on the auger housing and improves service life of the Snow Blower. The optional hardened steel wear bar last longer.
- Gear driven chute rotator: Allows choice of three rotator options: manual drive, electric actuator, or hydraulic motor.
- Shearbolt protected impeller and auger: Eliminates costly repairs
- Three skid shoe options: Multiple surfaces allows you to pick the correct skid shoe for your application.
- Recommended HP
- 30-59 hp
- Working Width
- 74 in.
- 75 3/4 in.
- 640 lb.