2019 Land Pride SB2584
Call for Price
Designed for tractors ranging from 43 to 105 HP with Cat. 1 or Cat. 2 hitches, the SB2584 Snow Blowers are designed to remove snow from parking lots, walking paths, homeowner lanes, and driveways. The 84" width, 16" auger, and 24" impeller make short work of the largest snow removal tasks. Land Pride SB25 Series Snow Blowers are available in 84" width and are 3-Point rear mounted. These Snow Blowers are primarily designed to remove snow from parking lots, walking paths, homeowner lanes, and driveway in residential or commercial applications. Optional front cutting edge and inner or outer depth shoes can be purchased with all models to increase the life of the units. With optional hydraulic or electric chute and deflector shield this unit is built for the long haul! The 84" width, 16" auger, and 24" impeller make short work of the largest snow removal tasks.
- Working width: 84"
- Overall width with inner skid shoes:85 3/4"
- Weight without options: 762 lbs.
- Tractor horsepower: 43-105 hp
- 3-Point hitch Adjustable: CAdjustable Cat. l & ll
- Quick hitch compatible: yes
- Main housing material: 12 Gauge
- Side plate material: 3/16"
- Chute opening at the base: 12"
- Impeller diameter: 24"
- Impeller housing depth: 10"
- Number of impeller blades: 4
- Auger diameter: 16"
- Number of auger paddles: 4
- Gearbox oil capacity & type: 2.54 Pints of SAE 90W Gearlube
- Drive chain: #60 RC
- Driveline category: Cat. lll, Shearbolt protected
- Driveline shearbolt: M10 x 60 C1.6.6
- Drive shaft shearbolt.: 1/4" -20 Grade 5 bolt
- Lower wear bar construction: Bolt-on, reversible, and replaceable full length lower wear bar, Two options available: Hardened steel wear bar option or steel wear bar option
- Weight:18 lbs.
- Outer skid shoe & weight: Bolt-on, adjustable & replaceable (8 lbs)
- Outer wear bar & weight: Bolt-on, adjustable & replaceable (14 lbs)
- Inner skid shoe & weight: In-board mounted on the rear, adjustable and replaceable (19 lbs)
- Manual Chute rotation & weight Manual: Gear & worm drive (10 lbs.)
- Manual Chute rotation & weight Electric: Gear drive (20 lbs.)
- Manual Chute rotation & weight Hydraulic: Gear drive (12 lbs)
- Manual Deflector type & weight: Lock bar (2 lbs.)
- Deflector type & weight Electric: Electric actuator (25 lbs.)
- Deflector type & weightHydraulic: Hydraulic cylinder (32 lbs.)
- Quality Comer gearbox: Provides long life, durability construction.
- Greasable bearings: Less drag and extends life of unit.
- Adjustable 3-point hitch: Operator may set the distance between tractor and Snow Blower to his/her preference.
- Quick Hitch compatible: Makes for faster and easier hook-up to tractor.
- Large main housing: Ability to handle large drifts.
- Large impeller diameter: The ability to move and throw material farther.
- Guarded discharge chute: Guards against operator putting his or her hands into the impeller.
- Bolt-on reversible lower wear bar: Protects against wear on the auger housing and improves service life of the Snow Blower. The optional hardened steel wear bar last longer.
- Gear driven chute rotator: Allows choice of three rotator options: manual drive, electric actuator, or hydraulic motor.
- Shearbolt protected impeller and auger: Eliminates costly repairs
- Three skid shoe options: Multiple surfaces allows you to pick the correct skid shoe for your application.
- Recommended HP
- 43-105 hp
- Working Width
- 84 in.
- 85 3/4 in.
- 762 lb.